My client is a charitable organisation who comprise a universal offering of learning, information, expert advice and support for our key adult and professional audiences, children and young people.
- Counsellors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year to provide advice, information and support. Services are provided across multiple sites and the Helpline receive over 400,000 contacts from adults, children and young people who require a personal service every year.
- The team includes 3 managers and 20 contact centre advisors.
- The vast majority of work is via telephone and email - talking to members of the public and professionals agencies such as the police of children's services.
- The CC advisors receive between 4000-5000 child welfare contacts each month, which is growing on a monthly basis. The calls can range from asking about child protection concerns to general information about the organisation. As you can imagine this role is very fast-paced and has high levels of demand.
- It is important that the person in this role is: Personable, empathetic, attentive, possesses a high level of confidentiality, Excellent frontline enquiry and prioritising skills.
- The shift pattern runs between 8am-4pm, 11am-7pm and 3pm-11pm including every 4th weekend.