To provide excellent customer service to all customers, by dealing with queries and organising the visits to facilitate the smooth running of the custom department.
Reporting to the Custom Admin Manager and working closely with the Custom Admin team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customer service: Answering telephone, answerphone and email enquiries from prospective and existing customers
- Scheduling and sometimes attending PR visits
- Drafting/redrafting personalised letters, coordinating mail outs, processing booking requests and handling customer satisfaction questionnaire responses.
- Offering aftercare support
- Managing sponsorship orders, including entry of orders, dispatch and preparations
- Offering support to other of the Custom team and wider company.
Skills and Competencies:
a) The ideal candidate will be motivated, hardworking, diligent and well organised.
b) Ability to remain focused and to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, performing well under pressure.
c) Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including a clear and coherent telephone manner.
d) Strong customer service skills.
e) Capable of working well on their own initiative, and also as part of a team.
f) A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner