Role: Customer Care Team Leader
Salary: up to £32k DOE
Do you have SMART Metering experience? Have you got a proven track record of leading a successful team? Our client is a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. They have tripled their customer base in the last 7 months, have won a host of awards and they are the leading energy supplier for customer service. They’re looking for a Customer Care Team Leader to join their customer care team to help drive performance and operational effectiveness. As the Customer Care Team Leader, you will reporting to the Customer Service Manager and this role will focus on making sure you have a high performing and happy customer care team who deliver the exceptional 5 standards of service to customers. If you are a proven team leader who has passion around customer service - apply for the Customer Care Team Leader today!!!
- Efficiently and effectively serve as a point of escalation for critical customer questions.
- Work with Customer Care and other teams to resolve all customer issues in a timely manner
- Identify objectives and key results such as productivity, call-waiting time, quality and First Contact Resolution
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to resolve customer issues and improve response times
- Monitor and evaluate channels used to serve our customers to ensure best in class support including WebChat, email, social media and phone support
- Manage, mentor and coach your team - ensuring they are all clear on job responsibilities
- Effectively managing absences and conduct issues using a consistent and fair approach
- Drive innovation with how So Energy interacts with inbound questions, concerns and enquiries
- Ensure that the working environment is a great place to work with high standards of behaviour and professionalism
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer care role with 1+ year experience of managing people
- Knowledge around Freshdesk, Zendesk and/or Zohodesk (or another similar software)
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills that inspire customer care advisors
- Organised, reliable, methodical and constantly - ensuring customers have the best experience
- Results orientated and understand the need to be flexible to deliver goals
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'