We are recruiting for a Customer Care Team Leader working for a well established financial services organisation. The main objective of the Team leader role is to provide an excellent service to customers through proactive daily management of a team of Customer Care Associates.
- Coaching, motivating, inspiring and developing your team
- Acting as a point of escalation for your team to overcome customer issues
- Managing absence and lateness in an empathetic and responsible manner
- Analysing performance data and customer behaviour
- Managing under performance, highlighting and acting upon training needs
- Building effective relationships throughout the business
- Ensuring long term development plans are in place
The right person for this position will;
- Have strong people management skills, experienced in dealing with performance issues etc.
- Understand the importance of customer satisfaction and retention to business performance
- Work accurately and efficiently to satisfactory standards
- Have an up-beat and energetic influence on colleagues
- Respond constructively to feedback
- Have experience in a similar role
The Customer Service desk is open between 8am and 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5:30pm on Saturday, the role will be working a 37.5 hour week, covering a variety of shifts, and 1 Saturday in 3, with a day off in the week in lieu.
As this is a financial services organisation, candidates will be required to pass a Credit Check and DBS check and 5 year referencing.
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'