Job Type: Support Office
Days per Week: 5
Contract Hours: 37.5
At Vision Express we’re passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre, everyone has a key part to play.
Based in the newly renovated Contact Centre at our Support Office in Ruddington, Nottingham, we're looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join our growing team. You’ll assist with the day to day management of the team ensuring the continuous work flow and providing support. It goes without saying that you’ll make sure that the team strive to deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time.
Main purpose of the job:
Providing day-to-day management and support to your team of 10+ Customer Service Agents and striving to improve and deliver a holistic front line service to customers and store colleagues. Being responsible for hiring, training and developing your own team, as well as supporting with escalations and working closely alongside the CEO and Regional Managers. Performance management and development is a big part this role. You'll liaise with Senior Managers and colleagues to ensure a timely response and/or resolution to escalations, in accordance with company policy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To act as a coach and mentor to your team, providing engaging ongoing training and development
* To take ownership of complaint escalations, finding the best solution for the customer
* Ensuring customers receive swift and appropriate responses to incoming contacts from the Customer Service Team
* Ensuring comprehensive record and HR documentation keeping
* Liaising effectively with Heads of other Departments
* Monitoring your team’s outstanding issues and resolution return rates
* Conducting regular one to ones with Advisors and team briefings
* Running performance reports and monitoring your team’s KPIs
* Maintaining detailed knowledge of current policies and procedures
* Developing a broad understanding of compliance with GDPR, Freedom of Information, Consumer Rights and Trading Standards, in addition to Vision Express’ Complaints Procedure
* To be vigilant in the compliance of Health and Safety and relevant workplace regulations/standards
Due to the demands of this challenging role you'll need to demonstrate the following:
* A charismatic personality with a passion for customer service and working as part of a team
* Previous experience of working in a supervisory role in a customer service environment is desired
* Good communication skills both verbally and written
* An excellent telephone manner
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
* The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then we’d love to hear from you. There’s no better place to express your potential.
- Customer Service
- Key Performance Indicators
- Fast Paced Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'