Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Team Leader to join their team based in London. You will work on a full time permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
About the Customer Care Team Leader role
Reporting to the Account Director/ Operations Manager, your role will be working with one the most recognized and profitable (billion-dollar) brands in the world with this company holding the No. 1 share position in over 80 countries! The business is also increasing the use of digital and non-traditional channels and programs to advertise their brand and build personal relationships with consumers…this is where you come in.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team, ensuring they are provided with the tools and skills they require to do their jobs. This role is looking after African Region so a second language – ideally originating from West or Eastern Africa is essential.
This is primarily an operational role and would suit someone who is focused on people and who enjoy working within a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
Responsibilities of our clients Customer Care Team Leader
- Coordinate Agents ensuring all shifts are filled and there is sufficient resource to cover forecast contact volumes (including scheduling vacations)
- Hire, train, lead and mentor staff
- Deliver SLAs on target, monitoring progress on an ongoing basis and taking corrective action if required
- Continuous service improvement in providing world class support to client necessities, and actively contribute to the EMEA Consumer Care’s broader goals
- Arranges team meetings and social activity
- Performance management of agents, creating bespoke personal development/training plans
- Train and Develop your team
As part of this role you will work 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 7am – 10pm Monday – Sunday and though you will be based in London you will be required to work across different sites within the business.
As our clients Customer Care Team Leader you will need the following experience
- Significant experience managing a Customer Care team in a call Centre environment
- Fluent in English language with a second language – ideally originating from West or Eastern Africa
- Experience in a previous consumer care roles
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to working hours and location (E);
- Empathy skills, whilst maintaining a professional approach towards customers (E);
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc. (P);
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use all Microsoft Office packages to intermediate level
Benefits of becoming our clients Customer Care Team Leader
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Excellent onsite training and induction
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
- Smart casual dress code and policy
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- CCA Academy career progression structure
- Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our clients Customer Care Team Leader then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!