Customer Care Team Leader - Peugeot, Citroën and DS
PSA are manufacturers of cars, primarily Peugeot, Citroën and DS Automobile and sell over 3 Million cars worldwide. As a great car maker with cutting edge efficiency and the preferred mobility services provider worldwide, they are also the European leader in reducing CO2 emissions and the 2nd largest automaker in Europe.
At Conduent we represent the car manufacturer with customer queries and knowledge, presales and aftersales support. We work in partnership with the dealerships to ensure that customer receive great service and promote the reputation of the three brands. We keep the customer needs at the heart of what we do.
PSA Group contract is an expanding global contract for Conduent; as well as the UK Conduent is currently supporting PSA in Netherlands, France, Spain, Brazil and Argentina. Shortly this will expand to Germany, Italy, and Turkey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all activities associated with Call Centre operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems.
Maintain and enhance customer service by organising and evaluating service, delivery systems and procedures. Supervise employees, working to develop and coach talent to ensure the successful operation of the team and organisation.
- To contribute to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
- Set priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other Team Leaders
- Develop and implement process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Ensure productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
- Assess and analyse team performance and competencies, identifying skill gaps, providing feedback and coaching to develop a baseline of service opportunities
- Assist in training new employees and ensuring ongoing training is effective.
- Measure service levels and tracking systems for program improvement.
- Analyse and resolve customer service escalations
- Administer company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Lead the team to make the customer experience memorable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leadership role in a high volume call centre environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve excellent customer and employee satisfaction
- Leadership skills to coach, train and mentor workgroup employees
- Excellent verbal and written communications and listening skills
- Ability to read and write and communicate clear and understandable instructions
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
- Innovative, self-motivated, business oriented self-starter with ability to perform.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Ability to manage resources to meet fluctuating volumes, required response times, and strict compliance to policies and schedules
- Preferably with knowledge of the automotive sector
- Motivate successful team behavior
What we provide you with:
- Permanent contract of employment
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Discounted Corporate Gym membership
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:
- You will be reporting to the Operations Manager
- The role will be based at our Conduent Call Centre located between Bournemouth and Poole with excellent transport links to both town centres
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Team Leader