Customer Care Specialist (Permanent)
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £17,500 to £24,000 DOE/Annum
Are you already experienced dealing with customers on a daily basis?
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Do you enjoy a busy and lively working environment?
Then this is the role for you, APPLY NOW!!
Established since 1998, 5G are a well-known supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with a turnover in excess of £15m.
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished 2nd line support specialist to join our Customer Care department in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
About the Customer Care Specialist role:
As an experienced Customer Care specialist, your role will be:
- Answer and deal with incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally utilising company CRM system
- Examine and investigate tasks and individual accounts
- Maintain tasks and ensure the adherence to company process & procedures
- Liaising with 3rd parties and all necessary departments to bring about a prompt resolution
- Maintaining a positive working relationships with customers
- Co-ordinating dialogue and input from team members at all levels to meet customer needs
- Deal with incoming invoice queries as and when they arise
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with operational procedures
- Work within a team and manage own workload
- Deliver excellent customer service
Requirements of the Customer Care Specialist:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous customer relationship experience is essential
- Experience in telecom/IT will be a distinct advantage
- Accomplished IT skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on permanent basis
Benefits of becoming the Customer Care Specialist:
- Competitive salary - commensurate with experience
- Commission and bonus opportunities
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
If you feel you have the skills for this Customer Care role, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job