Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively representing our client, an exciting and growing e-commerce business, recruiting for a Customer Care Representative. If you are passionate about customer care and you really understand the importance of customer satisfaction, we want to hear from you!
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To provide an excellent customer service, keeping customers informed, assisting with incoming telephone sales, enquiries, and customer queries. To undertake administrative duties associated with the smooth running of the Customer Care Department. Providing a professional interface between customer and company.
- Undertake a proactive customer care role, answering telephone calls, responding to electronic correspondence and resolving problems. Provide a limited level of technical expertise as in accordance with departmental documentation.
- Keep customers informed of delivery dates, delays, or product issues.
- Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure promised delivery date is met.
- Ensure customer goods have been received and invoice has been sent.
- Review customer’s feedback to the web team, providing up-sale opportunities.
- Promoting positive culture of understanding and caring for the customer journey.
- Positive communication with team members and customers.
- Complaint handling and problem solving, logging and progressing all delivery queries, liaising with the despatch department to aid the order delivery. Escalate potential order problems with the Customer Care Supervisor.
- Active listening and empathy to customer concerns.
- Maintain despatch spreadsheet and assist with customer returns as required.
- Completing on line enquiries, call backs and delivery queries.
The Ideal Candidate:
An organised individual, you will be able to respond efficiently and effectively to any demands, managing and prioritising your workload to ensure that your work is of the highest standard. The ideal candidate will have previous product customer service experience, preferably e-commerce and have good IT skills. You should be determined, tactful, courteous and understanding, trustworthy and efficient, tolerant and persistent, passionate about quality service! You will need to be able to work in collaboration with other people and aptly handle stressful situations and resolve conflict; the ability to work on your own initiative is essential, as is the importance of having good communication skills.
This is a Monday to Friday role and our client offer free parking and a staff discount scheme!
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'