The Customer Care Representative performs an essential sales support function by interacting with the company’s Top Field Leaders, Regional Sales Managers via inbound and outbound telephone contact and e-mail.
The role is on the front line of the customer experience and performs a critical role in the retention and training of every Market Partner and Customer by solving problems, answering questions, and acting as an information source for all.
- Answer escalation inbound phone calls, make outbound calls, respond to e-mail as assigned in accordance with established service level objectives.
- Handle a complete range of inquiries with an exceptional quality of interaction, clarifying root causes of problems, researching answers, providing solutions, and exploring alternatives.
- Provide product, program, compensation plan, and business information as necessary.
- Assist with order processing, enrolments, and setting up new customers.
- Provide basic technical support for the back office/VIBE system.
- Provide daily updates to department management regarding the overall nature of inbound calls and e-mail and any trends or concerns detected.
- Alert the Compliance Coordinator to any potential issues that may have been uncovered as a result of routine customer service contacts.
- Escalate unresolved problems when necessary.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a high performance Customer Service Contact Centre environment; familiar with CRM technology.
- Experience Customer Care internal support ( help desk)
- Experience with Direct Sales, Network Marketing industry
- Customer Service—Excellent telephone personality and style; exceptional understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Good Problem Solving and written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and Administration—Uses system and tools to complete each transaction completely and with maximum efficiency in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Team Player, able to demonstrate ability to work with others in a collaborative environment.
- Must be available to work between 9-5pm or possibly 10-6pm. There will be the possibility of the occasional Saturday morning according to specific campaign.
- Must be able to be flexible to work between 2-5 hours of overtime. OT is paid at time and a half
Please note that on occasions because of the volume of applications to certain jobs, our consultants may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within 7 days we’re sorry but you have not been successful at this time. However you may still be suitable for other roles, so please continue to apply and send your CV across again.
- Call Centre
- Customer Care
- Help Desk Support
- customer service