Customer Care Representative
Who Are We?
Monotype is the world's leading provider of fonts, font technologies and digital brand engagement solutions that enable optimal user experience, effective marketing integrity and innovative brand loyalty across all communication channels. Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts (USA), the company supports in particular the Global Top 2,000 companies in the international markets of America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Among other things, we offer custom company fonts for all languages and end devices, perfect rendering in heads-up displays, branded emojis in the major messenger apps as well as UGC-based marketing campaigns for effective brand fidelity. Monotype EMEA is a regional business unit working interdisciplinary, holistically, and always as one team. Internally and externally you will partner with digital-driven talents in a pioneering environment. Monotype Imaging Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TYPE).
Where Are We?
Unit 2, Perrywood Business Park, Salfords, Redhill, Surrey RH1 5DZ, UK
Who Do We Need?
The Customer Care Representative performs tasks in handling inbound customer service inquiries and problems generated by our Digital Commerce, and also by our Direct Sales business. Customer Care Reps follow established company guidelines on servicing and repairs/returns, and resolves customer concerns by examining customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action. The role requires the individual to maintains logs, records, and files.
- Handling general sales, support and billing inquiries via email, chat, phone.
- Assisting customers with basic software installation questions.
- Working with other departments to maintain integrity of products and frontends.
- Research and analysis of software applications to determine font compatibility.
- May have technical responsibilities and duties such as creating and maintaining technical processes and procedures, handling advanced installations and troubleshooting issues, and proactively testing new application releases to determine potential software related issues.
- Participating in other tasks or projects as requested by supervisor.
- Occasional travel to London & surrounding areas for customer visits.
- Proven experience in a customer care/relations role.
- Ability to excel working on an inbound 800-line supporting our customers.
- Basic knowledge of Windows PC and MS Office required.
- Basic knowledge of Mac required.
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of company products and customer service activities.
- Previous experience working with customers via telephone, chat, email.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and work within deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum bi-lingual with German and English is preferred, or additional languages (Spanish or French) will also be considered.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
Monotype engages. Monotype inspires. Monotype illuminates.
We bring words to the page and screen. Our type and technologies touch lives in every country, through every medium. In the coming years, we’ll continue to anticipate and shape how designers, brands, tech companies and people around the world express their professional and personal brands.
Celebrate the glyph, the individual, creativity and craft. Love the work you do and others will love it, too.
Be Monotype. One of a kind.
Monotype Ltd is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and its policy for recruitment is designed to ensure that all potential candidates, both from within the Company and externally, do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity.
As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, you have not been progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Customer Care
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job