Customer Care Representative - Mandarin Speaker
Are you fluent in Mandarin & English? If so the GBN Group have the perfect opportunity for you!!
One of our clients in Colchester are looking for a Customer Care Representative - Mandarin Speaker. You will be responsible for providing high quality support to clients and candidates both by phone and email.
- Respond to inbound calls and emails from customers within SLAs and to a high standard.
- Take ownership of queries and provide prompt resolutions to daily operational queries from clients.
- Liaise with Operations Teams on any identified challenges, process changes and individual cases.
- Collaborate with Account Management to provide excellent support for all accounts.
- Provide support and training where necessary.
- Shift - 1am until 9am
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal.
- A professional telephone manner and an exemplary level of customer service.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management and listening skills.
- Ability to collaborate within and across teams.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to use their initiative.
- Accountability and ownership of the role.
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes to succeed in the role.
- Striving to perform above and beyond.
- Strong IT skills, the ability to become familiar with in-house systems and to work in a Microsoft Office Environment.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24 hours a day.
- Annual performance merit ratings which are linked to salary/promotion
- Salary: £20,250
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"