This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
An exciting opportunity has arose to join a global technology based company that develops, manufactures, and markets products and services for a very niche market.
My client are looking for a Customer Care Representative to join their every growing team of 5 on a permanent basis.
As a Customer Care Representative your role is to be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries. The Customer care representative will successfully resolve a wide variety of customer care and account management scenarios for customers who are using our solutions.
This role would suit someone who has worked in a Technical product Sales/customer service type role.
service type role.
• Successfully resolve all customer concerns via e-mails, phone-calls, chat and support tickets, in a proactive, prompt and professional manner
• Meet customer care goals and SLAs as set by Management
• Sales order processing
• First level technical support and troubleshooting
• Customer on-boarding and device activation, customer portal checking and account set-up
• Management and distribution of customer monthly reports
• Delinquent client accounts follow up and resolution
• Co-development and maintenance of Customer Care reports, policies and procedures
• Administration of exhibitions and sales promotion activities
• Sales administration support
We are looking for someone to be:
• outgoing, courteous, ambitious and presentable with a professional demeanour
• a good communicator and are able to forge good working relationships with customers and co-workers
• able to show a passion for customer care and understand new technologies
• firm in your delivery of company policies while being empathetic with customers’ demands
• able to possess a technical capacity and are able to understand and discuss technical issues
• minimum 4 years’ experience in a customer care or call centre environment
• The ability demonstrate a thorough understanding and past application of successful customer care skills.
• The ability to demonstrate advanced verbal and written business communication skills that are clear, concise and professional.
• computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• organised, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
• a team player who offers solutions and ideas to continually improve the business
• You have experience using CRM software
Key features of this role:
• Monday – Friday (37.5 hours)
• Permanent role
• £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
• Free onsite car parking
• An opportunity to work with a very successful global company
• Pension scheme
The client is looking for someone to start work immediately. If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested please get in touch.
Call Emma White on: 01206840100 or Email : Emma.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job