My client is offering a fantastic working environment which is all open plan, so nice & spacious, & is also offering great incentives.
They are well known in the industry & really want the best candidates possible to join their team.
This position is a full time, permanent role! Mon – Fri 08:30 – 17:30!
Your duties will be varied & will include the below:
* Communicate effectively with customers relating to enquiries & follow ups
* Input & constructively manage the daily enquiries into the database
* Recording customer statistics through the internal systems on a daily basis
* Speak with customers directly regarding inbound shipments/discrepancies
* Create reports for customers & manager
* Dealing with customers concerning inbound mail shipments
* Finding solutions for when an issue arises & to provide clear communication to internal/external customers.
* KPI Data entry & Reporting
* Maintenance & management of Goods In wholesale process flows (process errors/validity)
* Prioritising the work load within a constantly changing environment
* General administration & support of the Customer Care Team
* Schedule operational database support as required
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
* Ideally at least 2/3 years’ experience working in customer services
* Excelent telephone manner
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills via all methods in English
* Knowledge of the industry
* Used Outlook, SalesForce, MicroSoft skills including Excel.
* Be of a smart presentable appearance
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job