Job Title: Customer Care Officer - German Speaking
Duration: 3 months, with a possibility of being extended
Start date: ASAP
Hourly rate: £10.57 per hour
Please only apply for this role if you are fluent (both written and verbal) in German and English
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a Global airline company for a Customer Care Officer. Your main responsibility is to respond in a commercially-minded manner to customer correspondence related to aspects of our products or services.
You will be expected to follow the guidelines regarding compensation and goodwill gestures given to affected customers. Most correspondence will be based on generic templates that will be personalised on a case-by-case basis.
Scope of influence:
- All non-VIP correspondence
- Compliance with the companies service standards and rules & regulations
- Compliance with service levels (email: 3 days/ paper claims: 14 days)
- Productivity expected: 10 claims minimum per day
- Claims to handle will be assigned daily by Supervisors/Team Leader to each individual
- PC: Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and German
- Team work
- Analytical skills
- Quality focus
- Customer focus
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.