Customer Care Manager - £50,000 to £60,000 (dependent on experience)
A luxury and regarded residential developer are looking for an outstanding Customer Care Manager to them as soon as possible.
With a passion for creating exquisite apartments and houses in some of London’s finest postcodes, they uphold exceptional standards of quality, reviving fine heritage buildings and create cutting-edge residential new build schemes.
The Customer Care manager will be required to control all aspects of the quality assurance and defect management pre and post-handover, from the design at the initial stages, through to assisting with queries post exchange/completion and maintaining relationships and contact with purchasers after completion.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Care Manager include:
- Attending regular site visits with purchasers
- Liaising with project managers throughout
- Creating accurate and detailed home owner manuals for all new schemes
- Monitoring/scheduling of completion dates and managing expectations.
- Arranging and management of in depth snagging reports
- Primary lead on all handover meetings with purchasers
- Creation and updating of internal finishing schedules
- Logging and rectification of defects during customer care period
- Maintaining relationships with purchasers after completion
The successful Customer Care Manager must:
- Possess a no job to big and no job to small attitude
- Have proven experience in delivering excellent customer service and five start client relationship management within a similar role
- Be calm, confident and professional in dealings with customers and contractors
- Be highly organised - able to work under pressure and use own initiative, meet deadlines and demonstrate flexibility
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be highly motivated, focused and enthusiastic
- Have an in-depth understanding of residential development project management & property maintenance
- Have a willingness to get involved and help out in a very entrepreneurial environment
If you have the experience required and are looking to work for a luxury residential developer in a key role, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'