TEMP TO PERM
Our client require a dedicated team player to join the Customer Delivery team. The Customer Care Executive will join an enthusiastic and professional team to deliver friendly, flexible and exceptional service to it's customers according to key metrics.
- First point of contact for customers, handling verbal and written customer queries, complaints and internally escalated complex queries and complaints within operational and contractual performance levels, professionally and within set timescales.
- Make proactive outbound calls to customers to resolve issues and help facilitate payment of outstanding debt.
- Aid in the resolution of any contractual non-conformities through escalation and assistance.
- Support the other departments in dealing with customer queries.
- Manage and understand the expectations of the customer and to ensure service lines are adhered to
- Identify system and process enhancements that are impacting the quality and time lines so four services and make recommendations to resolve these.
- Processing/supporting the order taking process for all services.
- Processing/supporting contracts for all services.
Person Specification :
- Customer focused;is able to identify and respond to customer’s needs
- Good problem solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and draw informed conclusions
- Able to work in a complex environment with conflicting demands
- Anticipates issues and is pro-active in dealing with them
- Can manage own time to meet daily requirements
- Flexible, willing and able to cope with change with the ability to work under pressure
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Conscientious, accurate and diligent
Please only apply if you are available immediately and have the relevant experience.
- Customer Care
- Customer Queries
- Problem Solving