Our client is seeking a professional customer focussed individual to answer customer queries received by telephone or written correspondence and coordinate and implement all actions relating to these. You will be dealing with customers and contractors on a daily basis and you must have previous housing/construction experience.
- Ensure customer information is up to date.
- Ensure customers, Customer Care Management, Customer Care Operatives, Subcontractors & Site Teams are updated at all times where appropriate.
- Ensure all customer correspondence is logged and responded to within time frame
- Ensure record is made of customer telephone calls and emergencies are responded too effectively
- Issue instructions to Customer Care Operatives/Contractors/ Site Management as appropriate.
- Follow up on all outstanding works and take appropriate action to ensure works wherever possible are completed within service level agreement.
- Complete administration duties.
- Ensure that every customer receives customer care welcome pack
- Ensure that day courtesy calls are made to new customers, log any defects identified and that systems are updated
- Ensure any defects requiring inspection are forwarded to Inspector/Project Manager/Site Management.
- Ensure any identified defects are delegated appropriately.
- Ensure that an acknowledgement is sent to customer following visit.
- Review as appropriate, materials required by Customer Care Operatives & Customer Care office supplies ensuring accurate recording of purchase orders and invoices.
- Raise cheque requests with accounts as requested by Senior Coordinator or Head of Customer Care ensuring relevant correspondence and recording are completed.
- Ensure all invoicing & contra charging activity is recorded.
- Produce accurate and timely jobs sheets for subcontractors
- Follow up outstanding works to ensure they are completed within the time parameters set out in the Service Level Agreement.
- All invoices and contra charge information to be passed to Senior Coordinator for action.
- Ensure full awareness and compliance of the company’s health & safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure any accidents, or potential risks are reported to a manager immediately. Accidents must be accurately recorded in the accident record book.
- Maintain your work place tidiness and remove any noticed hazards and report to line manager.
You must have excellent customer service skills, be PC literate with excellent organisational skills and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate will have a background from within the construction industry.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 1 week of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful
- Construction Industry
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'