£19,000 - £25,000
Our exclusive client is looking to grow their team!
Looking to build their brand through recognisable customer communication and premium quality, proving a premium service is core to everything our client does, from sales to capabilities.
Our client is innovative and evolves in line with the need of situations and processes quickly. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will ensure precise levels of customer service are maintained within company requirements. You will ensure our clients reputation and enhance the customer experience in everything they do.
- To increase efficiency and resolve any issues professionally
- To provide administration and support
- Database updates - SAGE
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/enquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in product purchasing and order fulfilment activities such as taking orders, giving pricing information, advises shipping methods
- Handle incoming phone calls related to; return material requests, product samples
- Monitor product stock to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Alert customers on shipping and flow issues in advance.
- Contact customers regarding cancellations to determine cause and possible corrective measures.
- Maintain competent understanding of new products
- Invoicing of sales orders
Key Attributes required
- Extensive Customer Service experience with strong communication and analytical skills
- Order processing
- Service development experience
- Highly self motivated with a passion for providing excellent service
- Strong Commercial Awareness
Interested? Please contact Shona Bell, Senior Consultant at Brewster Partners
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'