Customer Service Coordinator
Langham, Bury St Edmunds
2 VACANCIES AVAILABLE! 1 x Maternity Cover, 1 x FULL TIME, PERMANENT!
Hours – Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30, SOCIABLE WORKING HOURS!
Our friendly client, based in Langham near Bury St Edmunds, is seeking 2 Customer Service Coordinators to join their growing team.
You will need to be reliable, punctual, and professional with a ‘can do’ attitude. Excellent communication skills are essential with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines, prioritising work under pressure.
You will report to the Customer Services Supervisor and assist with all operational and administrative duties as instructed – these will include but not be exclusive to:
- Liaising internally and externally with customers/tenants/engineers
- Processing orders accurately and efficiently, inputting on the company database
- Managing company emails relating to orders and bookings in a timely manner
- Ensuring client orders/instructions are carried out prior to deadlines
- Handling any queries effectively and effectively
- Understanding the products on offer in order to provide a consultative service to customers, making accurate recommendations
- Assisting in managing sub-contractors to ensure appointments are met in a timely manner and the relevant parties are informed accordingly
- Managing a diary for 5 engineers
- Maintaining strong customer relations to maintain productivity
- Assisting in producing quotation letters and faxes
- Carrying out general administration as and when required
- Assisting with marketing activities
- Excellent telephone manner i.e. able to communicate clearly and confidently
- Proactive with exceptional organisational skills
- Analytical and attention to detail a prerequisite
- Alert for additional / new sales / revenue opportunities
- Professional and mature in outlook
- Ensure operational processes are carried out end to end
- Maintain a positive, customer focused outlook even when under pressure or busy
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Software e.g. e-mail, Word, Excel, file sharing, etc.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply today with an up-to-date CV!
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'