Dawsongroup| Temperature Control Solutions
Customer Care Coordinator
Dawsongroup | Temperature Control Solutions Ltd is part of Dawsongroup plc, a national provider of commercial rental solutions.
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our customer centric serviceteam based at our Sutton-in-Ashfield location.
The Role encompasses communication directly with existing clients, helping to provide a quality of customer service to ensure high customer satisfaction and retention, includes;
- Assisting the Service Controllers and Quality Inspector in the booking of refurbishment projects with customers
- Learning and assisting in the running of the Customer Service Desk
- Monitor and control assets and stock held at 3rd parties or customers sites
- Learn our web based monitoring systems with the ultimate intention being breakdown prevention.
The role can be challenging, involving demand situations so ideal candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Excellent comunication skills
- Uses ‘positive language’
- A good work ethic
- Is proactive to change
- Has the ability to ‘read customers’
- Be prepared to go ‘that extra mile’ for a customer.
- 5GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Experience of working with computer systems
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer with relevant industry, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees. As such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Dawsongroup plc are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer
Investors in People Bronze Accreditation