Customer Care Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a well known business located in South Leeds and are urgently seeking an accomplished Customer Care Coordinator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Previous experience working in a similar role is essential and the ability to use all Microsoft Office packages is essential.
The key duties of the role are:
- Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquires to the total satisfaction in order to contribute to the management team's goal of improving service levels to be the best in the industry.
- Accurate and regular order entry to help achieve minimum time delay between receipt of order and dispatch of goods, therefore maximising sales / stock turnover.
- Resolve customer queries / complaints to the satisfaction of all parties
- Identify and investigate with internal / external employees potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of order and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate enquires to the External Sales Engineers to enable maximisation of potential sales.
- Participation in the annual stock take.
- All other ad-hoc duties requested by the Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager or a Director
You will need:
- Previous experience in a Administrative/Customer focused role
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good level of numeracy and computer literacy
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work to targets and deadlines. If you want to apply for the position please contact Stephen Foster on or email your CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- administration;customer service;personal assistant;secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job