An exciting opportunity has arisen to join DBD’s Customer Care team as a Customer Care Coordinator. DBD is a family business that has grown into the UK’s leading Appliance Installation Distributor.
Do you get a buzz from delivering outstanding customer service and problem solving? Do you enjoy dealing with external customers, have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to write a professional and caring email? Join our Customer Care team who are responsible for investigations, defects and remedials works, providing a professional and helpful after sales service.
What you’ll do
Key areas of responsibility will be:
• Responsible for receiving information on all customer care issues into the business & inputting them as a case into our customer care database.
• Work alongside our customer care department to establish the type of case & investigate the cause so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve & whether the resulting action should be chargeable or not.
• Liaise with the administration & service coordination team to get remedial or additional works raised on the system.
• Liaise with homeowners to arrange and schedule work with our customer care fitters.
• Book in appliance service calls with the respective manufacturer & then update both our internal system & our customer with this information.
• Update live customer care cases to ensure these are being resolved as quickly as possible & use this information to update the respective customer on our progress in handling their issue.
• Ensure any queries or trackers raised from works carried out are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
• Build & maintain excellent communication and rapport with our customers.
Who you’ll be:
Our values are integral to how we operate; it is the reason for our success and our culture. To flourish here, you will naturally display our values; Helpful, Ethical and Innovative.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
• Strong desire to provide excellent customer service which will enable you to positively communicate important messages to our customers & professionally handle any issues that arise.
• Excellent attention to detail - high accuracy when proof reading documents & handling quotes to ensure all information is correct.
• Comfortable communicating with people on all different levels & through a variety of methods such as telephone, email & face to face
• Strong organizational skills to balance various requirements of the role & ensure colleagues are working to support your projects.
• Adaptable to workload challenges, effectively prioritizing & multi-tasking
• Controlled & professional manner to handle potentially confrontational conversation
• Strong numeracy & analytical skills
• Good geographical knowledge would be an advantage
• Confident IT & office communication skills - Excel / Word / Outlook
What you’ll get:
DBD offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
• 25 days holiday
• Health care
• Free parking
• Regular staff events
• Charity Day
• Employee Retail Discount Scheme
• Length of service vouchers
• Flexible working
• Cycle to work
• Child Care Vouchers
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 with competitive benefits and bonus
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Contract type: Permanent
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Customer Care Coordinator role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.