An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care professional to join this exciting and rapidly expanding business based in Royston initially on a 6-9 month fixed term contract.
Customer Care Coordinator (6-9 month FTC) - Job Overview
The purpose of this role is to work towards building long term successful relationships with external customers and teams through a positive, professional and proactive work ethos ensuring the customer receives the highest standards of service at all times
- Ensure orders are placed accurately onto the MRP system
- Manage customer queries from receipt through to resolution
- Communicate with Accounts Receivable to ensure customer accounts are efficiently dealt with
- Manage and maintain the customer care generic email addresses
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure customer orders are dealt and delivered in a timely manner
Customer Care Coordinator (6-9 month FTC) - Skills and Experience Required
As Customer Care Coordinator, you will have:
- Previous office experience in a customer service environment
- Educated to GCSE Maths and English
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- A positive proactive and can-do attitude
Customer Care Coordinator (6-9 month FTC) - Benefits Offered
- £21,000 per annum
- 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday entitlement
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service