Temporary to Permanent, Evening Shifts to cover the American market.
Monday-Friday 17.30pm-02.00am. Parking available on site.
Do you have a strong Customer Service Background?
Do you want to work for a company where you can visibly see that you are making a difference and where your ideas are encouraged?
My client is currently seeking a professional, positive and enthusiastic Sales and Customer Care consultant to join their business in York. This would suit an individual who is results driven but has a keen interest in delivering exceptional Customer Service.
You will be responsible for developing new business (warm calls) maintaining existing accounts and contributing to the positive working environment. As well as being able to identifying opportunities for development.
You will need to demonstrate the following skills;
• Minimum of 12 months Customer Service/Account Management experience
• Professional telephone manner
• A positive and enthusiastic outlook
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in confident objection handling
• Experience of motivating, influencing and gaining commitment from customers
• Excellent communication written and verbal
• Be self motivated as during part of the evening you will be working alone.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual that is seeking a role within a growing company. The role is due to start around W/C 20th August so if you are ready to take on the challenge then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"