A Company in Worcester are looking for a Customer Care Consultant on a Temp-Perm Basis.
£7.50 - £8.41 per hour
Hours: Flexible working hours between 8am-8pm (Mon-Thurs) 8am-7pm (Friday) occasional Saturday (9am-5:30pm)
Your new company
A Company in Worcester are currently seeking a number of Customer Care Consultants to work within their busy Customer Service Team. The role is initially Temporary paying £8.41ph (Premium) with a view to being taken on Permanently which you will have an OTE of £18-£20k.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Handling inbound and outbound call enquiries
- Book customers in for services and MOTs
- Generate sales leads
- Handle customer satisfaction surveys
- Responding to email enquires and complaints
- To build a rapport with the customer whilst demonstrating an understanding of their situation and needs, being empathetic where applicable
- Capture all relevant data accurately and efficiently in the system
- The role involves approx 50/50 inbound/outbound work.
- It's more customer service calls - You will contact existing customers of our clients (dealerships) to remind them of routine maintenance due on their vehicle (MOT, Service, brake fluid, cam-belt replacement etc).
- The sales element is along with the reminder, we want to make an booking/appointment for them to come in for the work needed.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- The right candidate will be self-motivated, professional, used to working to targets and able to work well in a team environment.
- Engaging and Enthusiastic
- Commercial and Creative
- Self-Starter and Motivated
- Actively seeks feedback and development
- Professional work ethic, timekeeping and attitude
- Comfortable adhering to Client/Company security policies and procedures
What you'll get in return
- On-site parking
- Full induction/training provided
- Uncapped bonus
- Additional company/ teams incentives
- Eye care vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours/school hours
- Savings portal
- NVQ based and in-house learning opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.