Customer care & Complaints Specialists - where are you?
Our client is setting up a new team within the after care division, resolving customer complaints in order to retain the Customer's business.
This is based within an INBOUND & OUTBOUND CONTACT CENTRE and requires calm, patient, helpful and experienced Customer Service staff who are diplomatic, can diffuse awkward situations when dealing with customers who may be angry or upset and enjoy a busy, happy working environment.
THESE ROLES ARE PART TIME, BUT WILL ENTAIL 4 WEEKS' FULL TIME TRAINING (9-5, MON-FRI). Please contact us for more information on hours available.
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Following call center regulated "scripts" when handling different topics
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints to create a win-win resolution and turn leaving customers every decision
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Follow communication regulated "scripts" when handling different topics
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Seize opportunities to provide benefits when they arise • Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets • Strong focus on achieving product knowledge and understanding. Requirements
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Familiarity with Customer Service systems and practices • Strong awareness of regulation and compliance
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively • Manage complaints at first touch • Persuasion and Influencing skills
- Communication Skills
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job