Our client, a large Financial Services business, based in Slough, are currently hiring for a Customer Care & Complaints Specialist, on an initial maternity cover contract, to contribute to the delivery of exceptional service levels by responding to and processing all customer complaints through the provision and collation of timely and accurate information and the completion of all relevant transactions.
- Respond to and resolve all complaints received in an appropriate manner within regulatory timescales
- Update the Contract Management System and Complaints Database accordingly and in a timely manner
- Liaise with other Customer Care teams as appropriate
- Respond to Document and Data Subject Access Requests within the regulatory timescales ensuring that the Contract Management System and Complaints Database are updated accordingly and in a timely manner
- Ensure the Team Manager is aware of potential issues associated with work queues and workload backlog
- Update Complaints Manager with a regular complaint summary that advises of current status of complaints, detailing costs/losses to the business
- Work effectively with colleagues in support functions around the business to maximise customer satisfaction
- Monitor own performance to ensure adherence to targets, deadlines and procedures
- Participate in department/business projects to generate innovative ideas that add value
- Experience in a customer service role is essential, with experience in customer relations/complaints is preferred
- Experience in a financial services, automotive or consumer finance or related industry
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Good negotiation/objection handling skills
- Excel and Word to Intermediate level
This is a full-time contract position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. The contract is to cover maternity so will be available for between 6-12 months and has the potential to become permanent.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, career progression opportunities, and a fantastic working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Consumer Finance