Customer Care Co-Ordinator
Job Title: Customer Care Co-Ordinator
Salary: Neg depending on experience
Hours: Full Time
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Co-Ordinator to provide an effective and professional customer care service ensuring customer satisfaction and provide support to the Customer Care Department.
Main Duties as a Customer Care Co-Ordinator
- Dealing with incoming calls, post and email relating to Customer Care
- Validating complaints and resolving problems quickly and effectively seeking direction where required
- Coordinating Maintenance Technicians, suppliers and sub contract trades to resolve issues and make appointments for attendance through the Co-Ordination of diaries.
- Updating and maintaining records.
- Providing secretarial / administration support to the department as required.
- Issuing customer questionnaires.
- Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
- Complying with and upholding company policies and procedures.
- Undertaking and additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Customer service experience within an office environment.
- Educated to GCSE Standard
Knowledge and skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good time management
- Good level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good negotiation skills
- Well organised
- Team Player
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Tactful and approachable
- Customer Focussed
- Problem Solver
If you are interested in the position of a Customer Care Co-Ordinator please click APPLY or contact the Ingold Recruitment office.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'