Customer Care Co-ordinator
Salary £18K – £21K (DOE)
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Customer Care Coordinator to join a busy and buzzing team for one of our key clients. Working with a well-known construction company on the outskirts of beautiful Cheltenham Spa, you will be providing a positive customer care experience by helping with customer enquiries and arranging action plans to meet demand.
- Issue instructions to customer care technicians and/or sub-contractors
- Follow up all outstanding remedial works within a specified time period
- Record dates of courtesy / customer visits and record defects and works to be completed
- Keep data system up to date at all times
- Carry out general administrative duties
- Produce job sheets for sub-contractors and technicians
- Keep weekly work schedules up dated
- Arrange appointments with purchasers as and when required
- Raise purchase orders and issue invoices
- 5 GCSE’s / GCE including Maths and English
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good planning and organisations skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- A polite, tactful and assertive attitude
- Patience and calmness under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- Good team working skills
- Flexible and happy to work extra time when the business dictate
Your consultant on this role will be Lea Williams
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"