Huegli UK Ltd is a leading European manufacturer of dry blended food products based in Redditch.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Care Co-ordinator to join our Customer Care team.
Working closely with an established group of accounts, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing and co-ordinating customer orders and enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsibilities include :
- Process new and existing customer enquiries and orders
- Provide quotations, pricing and delivery timescales to customers
- Liaise with key departments to ensure stock availability and lead times.
- Monitor stock levels of packaging, products and finished goods to ensure continuity of production
- Co-ordinate new and existing projects
- Collate authorised artwork and technical information from Customers and distribute to relevant departments.
This exciting opportunity will suit a self-motivated, organised and experienced customer care co-ordinator, with excellent communication and I.T skills.
The position is a full time permanent role working 39.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. We offer a good work life balance with a flexitime system in operation.
28 Days annual leave per annum, including bank holidays
Ride to work scheme
- Customer Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job