To support the Head of Customer Care in managing all customer-related issues through to resolution, by direct communications with internal and external Customers, coordinating the administration of the department to ensure it operates efficiently and effectively.
Ensure personal and team compliance with all relevant policies and procedures, putting the safety of teams as first priority.
• To fully adhere to the standard Customer Care policies and procedures, ensuring that all issues raised by customers are dealt with professionally, quickly and to their complete satisfaction.
• Ensure all contacts (calls, emails, online, Social Media) received are handled professionally and courteously, with all issues appropriately recorded in the Company’s i IT system
• Coordinate with colleagues to ensure the department provides continual telephone cover throughout the working day
• Arrange the inspection of remedial enquiries where necessary to agree valid warranty issues.
• Liaise between Site Management teams, Customer Care Operatives and external Sub-contractors to ensure all remedial works are completed efficiently, in accordance with the NHBC Buildmark Warranty and in line with the company’s stated Service Level Agreements.
• Communicate with the Head of Customer Care to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel and in a cost effective manner.
• Utilise the IT system and associated reporting to manage resolution of defects and identify to the Head of Customer Care where performance is falling below expected levels.
• Liaise with the Commercial/Buying departments to order materials in accordance with arrangements made for defect resolution and complete contra-charges where applicable.
• Liaise with all other Departments to ensure Customer enquiries or concerns are addressed professionally and efficiently.
• Provide administrative support for the Department, to include, handling and responding to all customer correspondence, electronic and paper filing, production of reports, record Action Logs for internal meetings.
Experience of working in a professional secretarial/administration role.
• Previous experience in a demanding and fast paced customer service environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with MS Office programs, with excellent keyboard skills.
• A strong team player, supportive of colleagues.
• Assertive, tenacious, with an ability to influence others and be resilient to challenging Customer demands.
• Self–disciplined, with excellent time management skills and the ability to coordinate a number of priorities.
• Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
• Professional, assertive and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers and contacts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job