We are looking for ambitious Customer Representatives who are looking for an opportunity to develop their skills within a leading financial services organisation to join us in our Brentford office. Why not get yourself onto the career ladder and into an organisation which supports and encourages development and progression, whilst working in a supportive and social environment!
After completing a thorough and comprehensive training programme onsite in Brentford, you will be based in a fast paced contact centre working within the Petplan department or representing one of our Corporate Partners. You will be dealing with a wide range of general enquiries including policy renewals, complaints and new business. You will also be required to promote and upsell additional features relating to each customer's policy.
Your training and development is paramount and once fully trained, a personal development plan will be installed for each employee focussing on your career path with Allianz.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive salary £19,500 plus annual bonus
- Attractive pension scheme (up to 10%)
- 30 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays) with a buy and sell option
- Staff discounts with over 100 providers and high street stores
- Social Activities for you to get involved in! (including summer BBQs, quiz nights and Fun Fridays)
- Free onsite gym
- Career development and progression opportunities
We are not open on Sundays! All we ask for is flexibility and reliability. Our operating hours are: Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturdays/Bank Holidays 9am-5pm (you will work 2 in 4 Saturdays - when you work a Saturday or a Bank Holiday, you will get time back in lieu). You will work a variety of fixed shift patterns totalling 37.5 hours a week.
- Customer Service