Do you have experience of processingsalesorders with a passion for customerservice?
If your answer is yes, then Altro may have the opportunity you have been waiting for...
Altro are a leading British Manufacturer and supplier, based in Letchworth. We have been going strong since 1919 and know that we can only grow further with great people on board, helping us shape our future. Voted one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, for 10 years!
We think big at Altro - and we’re globally big in premium integrated flooring and wall cladding systems for construction and transport. Our purpose is to transform spaces to enhance people’s emotional and physical wellbeing. Family owned and run, we share family values; we care about you, each other and what we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Associate to join our friendly team based in Lowestoft.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for receiving and entering UK Sales orders onto the system and adhering to the Altro procedures in this regards
- To be first point of contact for all our UK customers
- To resolve or facilitate the resolution of customer queries relating to the technical aspect of Altro Walls products
- Fully utilise Pivotal and add critical data as and where necessary
- To achieve World Class Customer Service
- To support customers with expert technical knowledge
- To support and liaise with external sales teams
- To add value to the buying customer experience, listen to VOC and apply positive change and continuous improvement
- To provide essential cover for the Estimator team in their absence in being able to support UK & International quotations
- To provide general support and assistance to the International Sales Order Processor on a daily basis in processing Sales Orders as and when assistance is requested
To be successful you will need to have the following experience and personal characteristics:
- Experience of working within a call centre environment
- The ability to handle high volume of inbound calls in a professional manner
- Excellent time management with strong interpersonal skills
- Have excellent listening skills with a critical eye for detail
If you have the relevant experience and would describe yourself as pro-active, articulate and a team player, then we would love to hear from you.