Customer Care Assistant
We're building a future proof, ultrafast fibre broadband network across rural England. We're fast paced, energetic and creative. Help us change lives by being part of our mission to bring rural customers the broadband of tomorrow, today.
We are based in Abingdon and have recently moved in to our new HQ. We can offer you a fun, exciting and modern working environment.
- responsible for providing full and first class Customer Service at all times.
- responsible for, but not limited to, providing support to customers in the processes of signing up, installation, activation, trouble shooting and fault fixing.
- Reviewing online support cases, analysing the issues raised, establishing the likely cause and responding to the customer with the solution within the service levels agreed at the time.
- Administering the escalation process to ensure that cases forwarded to others for action are traced and measured and that the customer is kept informed of timescales and progress.
- Escalating further cases that fall outside the agreed service levels at any time.
- Answering incoming calls in an appropriate manner, forwarding them to the appropriate person to taking clear accurate and comprehensive messages and forwarding them to the appropriate person.
- Maintaining both the internal and external knowledge bases to ensure that they are clear, concise and up to date.
- Assisting marketing in ensuring that the customer and service databases are clean, up to date and accurate.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven experience in the delivery of high quality Customer Service.
- Effective team member with experience in developing and documenting customer support processes.
- A disciplined approach to problem solving - takes ownership of customer issues and ensures quality processes are maintained.
- Creative and 'improvement led’ - able to 'think outside the box’ to identify and suggest process improvement changes to improve installation efficiency and the customer experience.
- A calm, measured and articulate approach to problem solving and Customer Care.
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and delegate.
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and support are achieved.
- Time management and efficiency.
- Self-motivated and able to understand tasks on own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to liaise and deal with people at all levels both internal and external to the business.
- Highly organised individual with the ability to work under pressure, assimilating information quickly and acting decisively in an environment of changing priorities.
- Skills to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Robust administrative experience supported with accurate data entry skills.
- Able to perform pre-established trouble shooting analysis and understand the results.
- Broadband aware, how we provide it and how it is used by customers of varying types and with varied devices.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"