Skills: Complaints handling, Query resolution, Investigation, Customer care
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm or 9.00am to 6.00pm
Benefits: 20 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, team nights out
About the Company
Working within a friendly, family run specialist wholesaler who have been operating for over 60 years, you will be joining a company who have experienced huge growth in recent years. They are now looking to add to their Customer Service team to help them resolve queries from their expanding client base. Based in a lively, open plan office you will be working with departments across the business to ensure that queries are responded to within set timelines.
What will your working week be like?
You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer care, and ensuring that clients are updated regarding their queries. You day will be spent responding to queries from a loyal customer base, building trust and relationships with regular clients and ensuring that all customers are updated within set timelines.
Calls Answering and responding:
- Answering customer calls and taking details of query or complaint.
- Answering queries from sales and special order teams
- Advising customers of query resolution
- Proactively advising customers of courier delays
- Updating queries onto CRM
- Responding to emailed client complaints
- Uploading collection requests onto courier portals and assisting returns department with queries
- Placing orders for replacement parts
- Raising claims with couriers and following through to completion
- Raising investigations with suppliers to resolve product queries
- Investigating delivery delays and ensuring that you receive a prompt response
- Liaising with the warehouse team to investigate stock queries
- Taking ownership of queries and proactively managing them through to completion
Who will suit this role?
You should already have experience working within a customer service team and be comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Work well under pressure, maintaining a professional manner at all times
- Able to take initial complaint details accurately and intiate investigations to resolve
- Dealing with customers who are under pressure
- Able to make a real difference in terms of complaint resolution
- Building a strong rapport with a regular client base
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Complaints handling, supplier queries, communication skills, Customer service advisor
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
- Customer care
- Complaints handling
- Query resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job