Working within the eShop team this role is the first point of contact for customers calling the eShop. This role is responsible for ensuring that all communication and action taken enables the eShop to improve, maintain and deliver exceptional customer service. This position requires the individual to take ownership of their business area and believe that delivering exceptional customer service is pivotal to the success of the business.
The main objective of this role is to take responsibility for delivering and increasing the direct website sales while providing the highest levels of customer care during this busy sale period.
- Being the first point of contact for customers contacting the website, ensuring all communication is answered within 2-3 hours where possible.
- Logging of relevant customer data ensuring any reports or logs are updated regularly and accurately as required.
- Identifying high spending or priority level customers that can be passed to the MyStylist team to help grow our online MyStylist team customer base.
- Managing the faulty returns process, ensuring customers are notified of issues and discounts negotiated as needed. Logging this data as required and working with the Customer Services Manager to resolve issues.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries; chasing deliveries, resolving simple technical issues and forwarding client queries to relevant teams where necessary.
- Respond to any customer complaints from the site; ensuring the highest levels of service are given every time and liaising with the Customer Care Supervisor and eShop Manager to ensure a suitable resolution.
- Ensuring customers updated regularly regarding any ongoing queries.
- Managing the returns process; ensuring returns are processed within 24 hours of arrival.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
- Excellent experience with Customer Care in an office environment or on the shop floor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in a second language is beneficial.
- Good team player.
- Excellent written skills and excellent communication skills.
- Able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organisational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft packages.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
From the moment you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an engaging and memorable one.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV and covering letter stating your salary details and notice period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job