The salary is up to £22,000.00 with annual bonus and benefits.
The key task for this role is to provide comprehensive customer service as the first point of contact for all external and internal customers, providing an excellent administrative facility to promote a customer focused environment.
This is an exciting, new position working with our high profile commercial customers.
The role sits within a fast paced commercial lending department.
• To create and maintain a professional rapport with customers.
• To be a professional communicator, who is confident, enthusiastic and approachable, working within clearly defined parameters, using approved systems and following set procedures.
• To present a professional image of the company as the first point of contact for internal and external customers post funding, so that a positive impression is created.
• To provide accurate and factual information to internal and external customers in line with policies and procedures, to improve customer understanding and ensure a positive customer experience.
• Facilitate a customer welcome call and collate VOC for funding process
• Work with customers on interest only facilities to establish credible exit strategy is in place
• Ensure that all customers are aware of the renewal process surrounding bridging loans
• Management of inbound customer correspondence (non collections) within SLA levels set
• To efficiently complete ad hoc and scheduled administrative tasks from internal and external customers in order to meet their expectations and those of the company.
• To identify and accurately report any customer complaints in accordance with the company policy, in order to initiate an investigation and reach a prompt resolution for both the company and the customer.
• To report to line managers any identified breaches in procedures from any areas of the business, so that corrective action can be implemented to remedy the breach.
• To accurately record/log all direct and indirect customer contact on the back office systems in accordance with documented procedures, to maintain an audit trail of contact with our customers.
Skills & Experience:
• Strong communication skills
• Strong literacy skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Good multi-tasking skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Experience within an office based Customer Service environment
• Experience within a call centre environment Experience working towards telephone based KPIs
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies to work for. We went straight into the top 40, ranking at an impressive 34 in the UK and making the top ten in the North West.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job