Customer Service Agent Job
Manchester Airport - £7.83
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for Customer Service Agents on behalf of a well known company within Manchester Airport.
As a Customer Service Agent you will:
* Provide assistance to airline passengers with reduced mobility through the airport.
* Transport passengers with reduced mobility from check-in areas within the Airport terminal building to the aircraft, ensuring they travel safely and comfortably.
* Transport passengers using applicable equipment including wheelchairs and buggies
* Ensure an efficient and professional service is delivered.
* Ensure that operational issues are effectively communicated and problems are resolved
* Excellent customer service skills and a caring approach
* Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
* Able to work as part of a team
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent time management
Contracts are 20 hours per week. Various Shifts
Permanent position (subject to satisfactory 6 month probation)
You must be flexible and able to work shift work on a rota basis. This will include a mixture of early morning, evening and weekend shifts. You will be expected to work some (but not all) weekend and public holidays as part of your normal roster patter as this is a 24-hour operation.
The Successful Candidate:
GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Mathematics
Right to work in the UK, VALID photo ID Passport/Driving Licence, Proof of NI.
Need to be able to provide a full five year reference history, a clean UK Criminal Record Check/ Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
Essential to drive and have own transport to and from Manchester Airport
MUST NOT have any unspent criminal convictions
Over 18 years of age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Customer care agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job