We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK 's fastest growing privately owned companies.
The Range has grown enormously since its inception in 1989, and now has over 150 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary.
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are looking for a Customer Care Advisor for our Head Office in Plymouth.
Prime purpose of the role:
- To provide the customer with an exemplary standard of customer service in accordance with agreed procedures through telephone, electronic or postal communication as appropriate
- To ensure that all defined policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- To keep an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of all policies/processes and to action all enquiries in accordance with agreed procedures
- To provide front line customer services in line with agreed protocols, timeframes and correspondence handling requirements
- Through effective interaction and communication with stores, internal personnel and selected 3rd party organisations, provide an integrated service to enhance the customer experience
- To identify customers’ needs and deduce the appropriate course of action e.g. Holding response pending further investigation, acknowledgement of concerns and close where possible etc
- Accurate recording and data entry of customer details on to the CRM
- Prioritise case load to ensure incidents are dealt with and followed up at regular intervals
- Keep up-to-date with all procedures and products in order to meet customers’ expectations, on a daily basis
- Liaise with Customer Services Management Team for best approach when solutions are unclear
- Answer customers’ questions/enquiries in line with current guidelines taking into account media activity and seasonal stock
- Ensure all technical and call handling targets are met
- Maintain confidentiality, security of information and premises (Data Protection Act 1984)
- Health and Safety at Work responsibility
- To provide support to trainees and colleagues in the job role as required
- To provide support and cover for colleagues during periods of absence
- To support the business with a flexible approach to working patterns that will include weekend and Bank Holiday working when required
- To accurately record clock in/out times for shift pattern to support team productivity and payroll accuracy
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"