Brakes group is a leading supplier to the foodservice sector in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group is committed to provide its customers with outstanding service, products and foodservice solutions, its people with a great place to work , and its suppliers with a great company to partner.
Owned by Sysco, the worlds leading foodservice company Brakes Group comprises a family of specialist business which ate able to deliver everything the caterer needs. It provides a professional, friendly and regional service supported by a national network of depots, which ensures it offers an exceptional and individual service to each and everyone of its customers.
This is a fulltime role, working Mon - Fri 0900hrs - 1700hrs, and alternate Saturdays (When working a Saturday - you will be rewarded with a day off during the week)
Paying a competitive salary of £8.69 per hour, plus bonus...
- Providing excellent customer service through existing customers in accordance with the business development plan
- Meeting and exceeding customer calls and quality targets
- Assisting in the achievement of the departments targets and objectives, ensuring profitable sales growth is met / exceeded
Key Accountabilities / Skills & Qualifications
- Work with the Customer Service Management and contribute towards operational plans that deliver the customer orientated strategy
- Develop profitable customer growth by promoting the company range of products / services by meeting / exceeding set call targets
- Using effective planning to initiate and accept customer orders by telephone in accordance with established procedures and quality standards
- Develop sound knowledge of customers needs
- Respond to customer complaints/enquiries in accordance with established procedures and quality standards
- Foster and maintain customer relationships
- Identification of changes to improve both personal performance
- Maintain understanding of product range
- Work Effectively with other individuals and teams and achieve company objectives
- Plan work load to optimise customer contact
Brakes Group is committed to reducing the environmental impact the business has on both the communities it serves and the countries it operates in. It has an ISO 14001 accreditation - an internationally recognised standard for environmental performance.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, politic opinions or trade union membership.
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job