Customer Care Advisor
Think Specialist Recruitment have registered some fantastic opportunities to join a market leader's UK head office based in Watford. We are seeking Customer Service advisors to join a team who play a key part within the business.
Working in an open plan, corporate office you will be joining an established team who are renowned for delivering first class customer service at all times. The main duties of the position include answering incoming calls and emails, processing orders, stock checks, arranging deliveries and resolving any issues which may arise. Other key requirements include a fantastic telephone manner, professional approach and the ability to work within tight deadlines/timescales.
Previous customer service experience is essential however previous experience within an office is not. If you feel your IT skills and use of initiative can help you adapt to a new environment with ease then why not get in touch. Strong communication is key to this role.
Duties to include:
- Be proactive with - internal & external customer
- Manage all incoming calls (including orders)
- Handle all incoming e-mails to shared mailboxes
- Responsible for issue resolution and reactive communication towards the customer, including coordination of the issues
- Responsible for logging a dispute when applicable
- Responsible for capturing and documenting customer specificities on internal CRM
- Responsible for exceptional emergency order management flow
- To work collaboratively with the Share Service Office to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are met and maintained
- Contribute to process improvement
- Maintaining departmental SLAs AND KPIs
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work individually
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work in pressurised situations
- Good IT skills, quick learner of new systems
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"