You will be responsible for delivering a best in class customer service and ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively. You will deliver a personal service, making sure that customer's expectations are exceeded.
The successful candidate will earn £16,000 and £17,000 dependent on experience. This is a fantastic chance to join a supportive business, offering fantastic training and a chance to build a career with an established business.
The business is open between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday and no weekend working is involved.
As a Customer Care Advisor you will:
* Deal with a variety of inbound customer service enquiries, showing understanding and providing solutions
* Listen, probe and analyse enquiries to determine the underlying needs of the customer
* Communicate in a prompt, polite and clear manner
* Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
* Address any issues of conflict or complaint
* Identify when issues need to be escalated and follow procedures to ensure this is done effectively
* Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
* Be professionally focused in order to achieve targets
The ideal Customer Care Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
* Good communication skills - the ability to explain information simply and clearly whilst building a strong rapport with customers
* Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue, adapting approach accordingly
* Ability to multi-task, handle calls efficiently and think on your feet
* Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude
* Confidence, drive and an outgoing personality
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Keyboard and PC literate, MS Office skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job