Customer Care Advisor
Our client is a reputable market leader in their field and have a reputation for looking after their staff and their customers. They offer fantastic progression opportunities as well as a fun and friendly working environment.
Due to expansion, the business is looking for talented individuals who are committed to living their values and delivering an award winning service to their customers.
As a Customer Care Advisor within a Specialist Care Team you will provide a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate support to our members wishing to make a Private Medical Insurance claim for treatment for specific medical conditions.
- To provide a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate support to members requiring treatment and support for specific medical conditions.
- To confidently liaise with clinical members of staff, and speak directly to members/consultants.
- Be resilient to sensitive and emotional situations while discussing conditions with customers. The role deals with claims such as initial cancer investigations as well as post cancer treatment, mental health conditions, pregnancy complications such as miscarriages and stillbirth and also cardiac treatments all of which are highly emotive subjects
- To effectively manage time, many calls require extensive work off the phone to ensure customers get the best possible customers.
Skills and experience:
- Telephony experience
- Proven experience in a customer service role is essential
- Good IT skills
- Experience of adapting to change in technologies and processes.
- Flexibility of working pattern within set times
£18,000-£19,500 + bonus
- Customer Service