The purpose of the role is to be part of a Team, ensuring all queries are dealt with fully and concluded quickly and efficiently. Providing excellent levels of Customer Service and the needs of customers and consumers are being satisfied.
• Respond to telephone calls, e-mails, website enquiries and written communication from end users,
• Process order requests.
• Maximise all opportunities to assign leads
• Deal with all enquiries relating to our product guarantee
• Process web imports
• Take advantage of every interaction with consumers using it as an opportunity to generate new insights for the business.
• Take ownership of consumer enquiries and complaints, responding to them in a timely manner and proactively following them through to a satisfactory resolution.
• Achieve individual monthly KPIs.
• Develop and maintain an excellent of products, accessories and prices.
• Where possible complaints are to be concluded within the department.
• Log all incoming complaints in CRM, contacting customers where further information may be required and to acknowledgement the complaint has been received and explain the next steps of the process.
• Log site inspection reports and photographs in CRM.
• Process replacement sales orders where required.
• Identify areas where we can improve our processes and procedures in order to provide our customers with the best customer experience in the industry.
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion about delivering high standards of customer service with previous experience working in a customer service background.
You should have a strong ability to use Excel and Word to intermediate level.
As well you will have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative as well as being a key team player.
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job