This role sits in our Customer Care team. The purpose of the role is to deliver high quality customer service via phone, email and letter, to all customers including existing and lapsed members as well as using effective listening and questioning to identify up-selling opportunities.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays a year.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- On site parking and Restaurant facilities.
- Office working hours.
This role sits in our membership customer services team and you will take responsibility for the communication via telephone for incoming calls and e-mails into Customer Services / Membership Services from contractors who wish to join our services scheme or are going through the accreditation process; providing a quality service that always ensures customer satisfaction and exceeds all standards set within the client’s service level agreements.
- Ensure a value add service is provided by the customer care team to all subscription members including outbound calling to drive membership benefit utilisation
- Identify any up-sell product opportunities and take the required payments
- Deal with all inbound queries via call, e-mail, web chat in accordance with defined SLAs
- Conduct outbound calls in accordance with defined SLAs
- Provide support and assistance to customers to ensure they achieve accreditation as and where necessary, including identifying the right department to assist with queries
- General administration to ensure the customer requirements are fulfilled e.g actively working email inboxes as required, updating contractor details
Qualifications and experience
Educated to 'A’ level standard is desirable, but not essential. GCSE A-C in English qualification is essential.
The successful candidate will have experience in customer service, and be able to demonstrate this to a high standard. They will also have excellent communication skills - written and verbal, and be able to demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate engagement and interaction with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
Candidates will also be given the opportunity to achieve their NEBOSH general certificate upon completion of their probation.
As well as the fantastic benefits and salary on offer, you will be joining a company with a fantastic reputation for growth and internal progression. The sky really is the limit for hungry individuals keen to kick start a rewarding career.
Apply with a full CV or get in contact with Euiain Herring at Alcumus to find out more.
We are Alcumus, the market-leading providers of technology-enabled compliance risk management, which include certification and accreditation services, supporting both UK and International clients with their Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC) and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) strategies if you would like to know more visit:
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job