New year, new start?
Brand new role - A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning organisation that has a real passion for offering outstanding customer service to its customers. As a Customer Care Advisor you will be working at the heart of a fun and lively team.
You must have excellent communication skills and be a great team player as you work very closely with one another to achieve team goals.
Working on a shift rota between the hours of Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 20:30, 08:00 - 18:00 Friday , 08:00 - 17:00 Saturday.
- Taking incoming calls from existing clients and updating records accurately and in a timely manner
- Qualifying potential new clients
- Complete online details applications with customers whilst they are on the telephone
- Help generate new business through referrals
- Promote other group products and services
- Attend regular team meetings and training to further your knowledge of the companies services
- Carry out any other tasks as required by the line manager
- Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Tenacious and able to overcome objections
- Self motivated
Apply now to kick start your career with this fantastic company that has a real family feel, offering a FREE lunch for every staff member once a month , Fun Fridays and much more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job