**This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
Rthirteen recruitment working in collaboration with a leading, national retail organisation in their search for a Customer Care Advisor to join their dedicated team based in South Norwich. The main purpose of your role will be to handle incoming calls, emails, live chat enquiries and complaints from customers. You will take full ownership of your workload and be responsible for managing complaints and enquiries through to conclusion.
This is amazing opportunity the successful candidate to join a supportive and encouraging team, based in modern open plan offices in South Norwich, with full training provided. You will be able to develop skills and provide outstanding customer service within a fantastic organisation.
Duties to include:
- Handling a high volume incoming calls, emails and live chats from customers.
- Successfully handling customer complaints by establishing the nature of their contact and collecting all required information.
- Inputting new customer queries and complaints onto the CRM system, including information regarding the nature of the query/complaint, placing this into the workflow based on urgency.
- Collecting enquires and complaints from a shared inbox, allocating workload appropriately.
- Liaising with internal departments and third parties to gather required information.
- Resolving outstanding customer queries on a same day basis.
- Updating CRM systems with progress updates on customer enquiries and complaints.
- Supporting colleagues with overflow workload as required.
- Investigating and responding to TrustPilot reviews from customers who did not rate the company 5*.
You will have/be:
- Experience of handling high volume customer complaints, ideally within a call centre or retail environment.
- Passion for delivering excellent levels of customer service.
- Working knowledge of using a CRM database is desirable.
- Ability to remain calm, empathetic and patient with customers who are dissatisfied with an element of service or product.
- A confident communicator and able to handle difficult situations.
- Strong organisational skills, coupled with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and high-pressured environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic focussed approach to work.
- Good IT skills.
This is a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday either 8am-4:30pm or 9am-5:30pm and during peak times you may be asked to work every other Saturday with a day in lieu. The offered salary is £17,160 per annum. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, company pension scheme, 20% staff discount, subsidised onsite canteen and free onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Call Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'