Are you passionate about sports? Do you want to be a part of an ambitious ever growing company? Are you Customer Service focused? Then this may just be the role for you!
Our client based in Wrexham is currently recruiting for a Customer Care Advisor and an Inbound Enquiry Advisor. If you feel you would be the perfect candidate for either of these roles please click apply!
Shift Patterns: - 06.00am - 2.30pm, 09.00am - 5.30pm and 3.30pm - 12.00am
Customer Care Advisor responsibilities:
- You will be responding to queries for all sports equipment, including our football goal range which is the fastest selling in the UK.
- Offer customers the fastest possible response times across whichever route they wish to contact, therefore you'll delivering a fantastic experience on the phone, via email, through live chat and over social media.
- You will have full ownership of customer queries, where possible resolving issues first time and maximising the potential each time.
- You will make sure all customer's needs are met, providing helpful advice and support, going the extra mile to ensure that the customer leaves happy to recommend and return.
- You will work alongside your colleagues to spot and monitor trends in queries, continuously suggesting ways to improve our service and ensure that the best experience is given to all customers.
- There will also be a range of administrative duties, including courier shipment preparation and processing.
Inbound Enquiry Advisor:
- You will be generating sales opportunities for the extensive range of sports equipment, including the football goal range which is the fastest selling in the UK. Customer experience is paramount so whether you are selling off the shelf products or tailoring solutions to the customer's needs, every opportunity must be maximised.
- Offering customers the fastest possible response times across whichever route they wish to contact, therefore you'll be delivering a fantastic experience on the phone, via email, through live chat and over social media.
- Repeat business is of paramount importance and the ability to make long-standing relationships with our customers is vital.
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline of inbound enquiries, and diligently follow-up with customers to ensure we never lose an opportunity.
- You will be dealing with a range of customers including the public, schools, clubs and commercial businesses. You will understand the difference in target audiences and vary your approach to suit.
- You will champion our customer first mentality, striving to ensure that not only all customers leave satisfied but also that repeat business gains can be made.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Customer Service
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Building Rapports
- Handle Queries