Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Renowned for its marks of excellence including the consumer recognized BSI Kitemark™, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 80,000 clients in 172 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
As the leading business standards company, and one of the UK’s top training providers BSI have an excellent opportunity for a talented Operations individual to work as a Customer Care Advisor within our successful Planning and Engagement hub, within our impressive offices in Milton Keynes.
About the Role
This role requires a customer focused individual to deliver the ethos of 'Making Excellence a Habit’ through provision of a responsive and proactive customer service by effectively handling and closing inbound contact from internal and external customers while ensuring that a prompt, friendly and professional service is delivered.
You’ll be negotiating with customers in relation to diary moves in order to minimise the number of changes necessary and maintaining an effective interface with the Planning Advisor team to ensure requests for visit reschedules are processed effectively.
You’ll also be required to respond to general enquiries from customers and field based personnel to ensure prompt completion of all administration and planning activities, provide first line response and resolution to customer enquiries and respond to and resolve customer dissatisfaction feedback.
- Bilingual (Spanish, Italian, French)
- Managing relationships with key clients ensuring an excellent service
- Working closely with the core sales team pre and post sale
- Responsible for identifying new sales opportunities
- Negotiating and overcoming objections to deliver an effective service
- Managing and scheduling resources in order to meet business revenue
- Building an in-depth understanding of client business needs and drivers
- A highly competitive starting salary of £23k-£25k plus OTE £2.4k
- 27 Days Annual Leave with the opportunity to increase to 30 days
- On-going coaching and development
- A structured Induction Programme
- Excellent Company-contributed Pension Scheme
- Company-paid Private Medical Insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job